I just lose my events exclusives
I am the unique person just lose the events exclusives?
I am the unique person just lose the events exclusives?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What did you lose? Cosmetics from the store? Or items/offerings? Or Rift stuff?
the bbq and howling grounds
No not you, more and more people are making posts about these cosmetics being lost. I lost mine aswell. It always baffles me how exclusive cosmetics can be lost. Happened back then to legacy cosmetics (apparently noone got them back as far as I know) and now it happens to the bbq and hound cosmetics.
@justarandy i made a ticket showing my exclusives and the pictures is on my steam profile, the devs need to give me back the exclusives, because the screnshoots is only pictures when u take on the game
If I remember correctly my friend had stream proof but still did not get his exclusives back.