Altruism Experiment schedule change suggestion Friday to Saturday
I feel this would allow the people in school such as myself and the people at work to be able to participate in the experiment.
Thats really all I wanted to say.
I feel this would allow the people in school such as myself and the people at work to be able to participate in the experiment.
Thats really all I wanted to say.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That’s when registration for the experiment ends, not when the experiment is.
They have some really bizarre time windows for these experiments. Like, who even is available during those windows? Fifteen matches from 6:00 AM to 1:00 PM Pacific time on a weekday? It needs to be on a weekend or in the evening.
It says registration ends on the 6th a Wednesday, then it says be available for matches on the 8th which would be that Friday.