make the chase and terror radius music quieter plz

i literally cant hear anything sometimes.

so i was running from the huntress and chase + terror music was blasting and i couldnt even hear her do the hurgh sound. same thing with plag. I cant hear her inhale while in chase.

Comments

  • @Auron471 said:

    i literally cant hear anything sometimes.

    so i was running from the huntress and chase + terror music was blasting and i couldnt even hear her do the hurgh sound. same thing with plag. I cant hear her inhale while in chase.

    I think there should be an option to adjust the volume or just mute it.

  • It does seem too loud currently. It's blaring out a lot of tracking sounds.

  • I wish they allowed for us to just disable the Chase music.

    It's hard to hear anything as either side with it.

  • or they can make it so that while in chase, everything else is also louder to the player that is in chase.