Finish the phrase p2

"we need a killer that counters ______"

"_____ is not as good/bad as the community makes it out to be"

"we need a shirtless cosmetic for _____"

"________ is unfun to go against but its also a weak killer"

"spirit has ______"

"nurse has _______"

"Cooper the cat could beat ______ in a fight easily, I mean, he's scarier than any killer I've ever seen he's terrifying"

P.S mcote, if you wanna set up a cat fighting ring message me, My Oscar and your Cooper could tear planets apart, we'd make millions off the feline duo entering mma tournaments and such

Comments

  • "we need a shirtless cosmetic for _____"

    (I'll list my best boys)

    • Jake
    • Ace
    • Quentin (But only if he gets his face reworked)
    • Jeff
    • Steve
  • Here's mine:

    • ...income inequality
    • That stupid meme with the Real Housewives yelling at a cat
    • ...the planet, because it's getting warmer in case you haven't noticed
    • The common cold
    • ...spirit
    • ...pharmaceutical-grade painkillers
    • ...James Holzhauer's Jeopardy! record