Fellow ps4 players

Drop ur psn ID and let's play sometime !

Comments

  • Doc-W--HOLLIDAY

    I'm down to play whenever tonight :)
  • reported for naming and shaming casuals!
  • Same as my forum id. No hiding for me. Just mention your forum id in the message.
  • Lowbei said:
    reported for naming and shaming casuals!
    As far as your console comments it is the least offensive. Is prison therapy helping?
  • Same as my forum name. Go ahead, and I'll add you back when I finish work today 
  • Mine is the same as my forum name lol I'll add u all when I get off work. And as for @Lowbei yay I've been waiting for my first lowbie troll post. I finally feel like a REAL part of the forum 
  • fcc2014 said:
    Lowbei said:
    reported for naming and shaming casuals!
    As far as your console comments it is the least offensive. Is prison therapy helping?
    My therapist @Clyde_BHVR never even takes notes when im talking :(

    Mine is the same as my forum name lol I'll add u all when I get off work. And as for @Lowbei yay I've been waiting for my first lowbie troll post. I finally feel like a REAL part of the forum 
    Welcome to the family!

  • Sajin_Komamura20 is my psn ID

  • Billy-_-Ray

    But I doubt I'll play. I've never played a SWF match with skilled people.
  • Billy-_-Ray

    But I doubt I'll play. I've never played a SWF match with skilled people.
    I'll play SWF and I'll even voice chat but I do NOT play toxic or try to ruin the killers fun. If me and my friend who I usually play with see people intentionally trolling the killer I'll straight up stop doing Gens and make the game unfun for the trolls.