When does Tier 2 of the Tome open up?
I already completed all the challenges so was wondering when the next part opens up
I already completed all the challenges so was wondering when the next part opens up
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devs stated in another post that lvl 2 comes out 2 weeks after event start, lvl 3 2 weeks after that and lvl 4 3 weeks after that.
Since we know event lasts 10 weeks it means you have 2 weeks each for the first 2 tomes and 3 weeks each for the last 2 tomes.
Just because it might be confusing: The Tomes still stay active and can be completed. But you get access to new Challenges in this Time Period.
November 13th. I've gone ahead and listed the dates here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/101439/november-2019-activities-releases#latest
All 4 tiers are still Tome 1.
Thanks for clarifying! ?