Old event offerings
Can we get rid of the old event offerings? I have the summer BBQ event ones from like 2 years ago.
Can we get rid of the old event offerings? I have the summer BBQ event ones from like 2 years ago.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Event offerings are reused if the event returns down the line. We don't want to remove them unless we're absolutely sure that the event won't be returning in the future.
Its been 2 years I doubt you'll bring back either offering event. Seeing as how the rift is out you really haven't done an event since year of the pig. How about just turn them into blood points?
lol, that is some wishful thinking!
Like 100 per offering idc, I'm just sick of seeing them in my inventory. It's an eyesore to me and bothersome.
Personally I don't mind them. They filter to the back when they aren't active so it's not like the first thing you see anyway when looking at which offering to pick. I like to think of them as mementos. They are part of the history of my characters. Sometimes I find it funny when I have like 90 of an offering because I was prestiging that particular character at the time of the event.