You wouldn't want the current servers anyway. They're trash on PC.
I really dont see the issue when I watch tru3 play..rare long window hits but that aside they look pretty normal..besides..better than the buggy new party system due to not having them
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only Jesus.
You wouldn't want the current servers anyway. They're trash on PC.
I really dont see the issue when I watch tru3 play..rare long window hits but that aside they look pretty normal..besides..better than the buggy new party system due to not having them
We have not publicly released a date, when we do - it will be advertised here on the forums and most likely on our other Social Media platforms.
Well they said summer 2019, and then they said fall 2019.
I'm thinking probably summer 2020 minimum. And only after they bump a few more events to work on them.