You can complete these quest in pretty creative ways...
Brings out some of the lower tier killers too.
I'm gonna feel bad for the chosen one, but their great Sacrifice will be remembered.
Brings out some of the lower tier killers too.
I'm gonna feel bad for the chosen one, but their great Sacrifice will be remembered.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Completed. It was pretty successful, would recommend.
And here I am using Myers for pretty much everything.
Except for the crow quest. I just chainsawed around the map as Billy for that one.
@Yung_Slug I actually got the swamp for the bird one. I think the bird bomb on the boat counts as 25 crows
I didn't try it because I wasn't sure if that counted. That's awesome if it does though.
I put on NOED Iron Grasp and Agitation for Plague so i could open the exit gate and then take the person really far away. Ended up having exit gates near eachother after I closed the hatch