Nerf question

i see medkit has been nerfed

like Instant heal has changed

Hope u guys nerf Huntress ability to use Irishard i seen many survivor keep rage quit all the time when a huntress use Irishard axe just an idea its hard to play survivor this days when ur team mate rage quit when a iri huntress appears. even clowns ability make them rage quit just an idea if u devs can look into this maybe make a nice change to make sure survivors dont rage quit all the time and ruin the game for others.

Comments

  • @Fraz0r said:

    i see medkit has been nerfed

    like Instant heal has changed

    Hope u guys nerf Huntress ability to use Irishard i seen many survivor keep rage quit all the time when a huntress use Irishard axe just an idea its hard to play survivor this days when ur team mate rage quit when a iri huntress appears. even clowns ability make them rage quit just an idea if u devs can look into this maybe make a nice change to make sure survivors dont rage quit all the time and ruin the game for others.

    Or punish the people that quit and ruin it

  • well problem is this guys does it all the time when iri huntress appear from rank 2-20 it doenst matter they give up once they get 1 shoot hit but when hillbilly chainsaw u or bubba ur down insta already so its not fun having a potato team mates.

  • @Fraz0r said:

    well problem is this guys does it all the time when iri huntress appear from rank 2-20 it doenst matter they give up once they get 1 shoot hit but when hillbilly chainsaw u or bubba ur down insta already so its not fun having a potato team mates.

    Huntress with iri head is still loopable same with Billy and leather face, people dc because they fail at looping or rushing gens, that's not the killer fault that's the survivors.

  • ofc not but u get punish when 2 team mates or 1 disconnect cus ur chance of survivel is small.

  • @Fraz0r said:

    ofc not but u get punish when 2 team mates or 1 disconnect cus ur chance of survivel is small.

    The idea is to punish the person that dcs to discourage doing it in the first place.

  • problem is u lose pip on it aswell cus ur force to work for 1-2 other survior job fix gen or escape trap door its not that easy.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/809779#Comment_809779

    Iridescent Head isn't fun to play against. While DCing isn't a mature response to playing against the add-on, I can understand why people might.

    It feels cheap to get downed and ultimately lose the match over an instant-down add-on. Realistically, a lot of killers who use such add-ons might not have won the match otherwise. It just feels like a waste of time trying against such builds.

    Iri head huntress is good but as I've stated, still extremely loopable and counterable its just more difficult.

  • sure but it also depend what map u face her best huntress map i would say is macmillan or maybe gas heaven. worst map i could think off was cowshead cus of heys.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/809797#Comment_809797

    I didn't say it couldn't be countered, I was saying that it just isn't fun.

    A harder challenge, less fun, ok. the way I see it anytime theres something hard to deal with or harder to deal with survivors would rather call it unfun or unbalanced rather than just accept it's in the game. I see countless post about billy, spirit and other killers that are decent saying nerf this and that, but when killers complain, unless its game breaking nothing is done. Ds and mom were nerfed, so was unrelenting, iron grasp and stbfl. Swf's and insanely unfair gen speed is in the game but we as killers should just "deal with it" or my favorite "pressure the survivors". Everyone has something they consider op or unfun, imagine if a killer saw you use dead hard to a pallet and dcd because they dont consider dead hard fun to go against or skillful. That's your logic, if I think it's unfun I should just ruin the game for others or have it nerfed even though theres counters.

  • I think one shots on killers that don't usually have one shots are very antifun. I think irihead should be changed to be infinite ammo instead of instadown, but eh to each their own

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/809829#Comment_809829

    Please stop putting words in my mouth; I didn't say or even suggest any of this.

    You might find that specific add-on an added challenge but I, personally, don't enjoy playing against it. Despite the fact I don't really enjoy it, I won't DC and ruin it for anyone else because that's unfair. I'm not going to ruin the killer's fun just because I'm happening to have an un-fun match - that would be immature. Moreover, I don't encourage other survivors to DC in these situations. I was merely saying that I can understand why they might feel like doing so.

    I made absolutely no reference to:

    • Decisive Strike
    • Mettle of Man
    • Unrelenting
    • Iron Grasp
    • Save The Best For Last
    • SWF
    • Dead Hard

    I was simply stating that I find one specific add-on not suited to me personally and you assumed that my goal was to ruin the fun for all players. I don't want it nerfed or changed and I wasn't making a game-wide comment about balance.

    Also your points about killer problems being ignored is a flawed argument. Killers have had many features introduced, adjusted and removed for their enjoyment of the game.

    I'm not going to respond to you again because I'm actually somewhat insulted by the way you're addressing the situation. What you stated was not my "logic", you made a bold and unfounded assumption based upon my opinion of 1 add-on.

    Feel free not to respond idrc, if you feel insulted because someone made a point against you that's fine again, my point wasnt directed completely at you, I made a reference to many survivors and killers alike, you said you dont find an addon fun, I pointed out balancing for fun would kill the game, because everyone has a definition of what's "fun". I brought up the points as references to support my claim against yours. If you feel insulted mabye dont be in a "discussion forum".

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/809881#Comment_809881

    I didn't say I was insulted because you made a point against me. I have no problem with a 'discussion'. However, your post came across as rude and not very civil at all.

    The meaning of your message was completely lost on me because you weren't making a clear point. Instead it seemed like you were making baseless accusations.

    If you didn't mean to completely direct your point at me you shouldn't have worded it in such a way. Saying 'your logic' and explicitly stating that my intentions are to 'ruin' the game for others is unfounded and isn't a constructive point at all.

    My bad I didnt specify that "your logic" was at the op.

    Also baseless argument? I provied evidence of previous issues for killer and how their overshadowed by killer nerfs, survivors were brought down from their god mode yes but still have the advantage in almost every way. I simply provied examples of changes to both sides in order to prove it. My argument was that for the game to be balanced for "fun" would be awful because different people decide what's fun to go against for them.

    As for accusations, well let's look at the amount of dcs that happen daily and not because of internet but because the player decided because they dont like something everyones fun should be ruined.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/809925#Comment_809925

    I apologize for misinterpreting your comments. I was under the impression you were accusing me of trying to ruin the game for everyone.

    When I said 'baseless accusations' I wasn't referring to your point about game balance and fun. I was suggesting that there was no basis to you suggesting that I'm attempting to ruin the game. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

    It's all good, I'm just as much to blame,i dont realize I sound like I'm talking down or blaming someone half the time.

  • Killer/survivor blah blah blah main here. I understand that both sides need some balancing. I personally think that there should be a 5% gen speed reduction for every player in a SWF group to better balance the game. I also think that Killers should have a safety net when people DC so that they can still pip.

    I also believe, however, that killers have some balancing of their own. While I don't like playing against PB Spirit, I don't think the Spirit as a whole should be nerfed, just that add on. Same with Iridescent Head. It's easy enough to say that you can loop the huntress and has a good counter but against red rank, 1k hours+ huntresses that's a lot easier said than done. On top of that, it's just not enjoyable to play against. Going up against a hex ruin irisdecent 3 hatchet huntress is worse than PB Spirit in my opinion. They should make it where you can only have 1 hatchet and gor that to supercede other addons.

    Both sides aren't perfect and we need to realize that if we want to continue enjoying this game.


  • @jmaximo93 said:

    Killer/survivor blah blah blah main here. I understand that both sides need some balancing. I personally think that there should be a 5% gen speed reduction for every player in a SWF group to better balance the game. I also think that Killers should have a safety net when people DC so that they can still pip.

    I also believe, however, that killers have some balancing of their own. While I don't like playing against PB Spirit, I don't think the Spirit as a whole should be nerfed, just that add on. Same with Iridescent Head. It's easy enough to say that you can loop the huntress and has a good counter but against red rank, 1k hours+ huntresses that's a lot easier said than done. On top of that, it's just not enjoyable to play against. Going up against a hex ruin irisdecent 3 hatchet huntress is worse than PB Spirit in my opinion. They should make it where you can only have 1 hatchet and gor that to supercede other addons.

    Both sides aren't perfect and we need to realize that if we want to continue enjoying this game.

    I agree with you man, as a fellow "both sides" player. The addons for Nurse, Spirit, Huntress, and Billy should and should have (in the case of Nurse) been reworked. If they screw with Spirit's base kit, it is going to massively screw up the balance of the game, leaving Freddy and Billy as top tier, both of which are very, very loopable. I hope survivors don't truly get what they're asking for when they cry for constant nerfs, because playing survivor is going to get extremely boring if they keep nerfing top tier killers without buffing the rest.

  • its nerf or nothing