PIG or SHAPE ?

Guys as you can see i want to ask which of these killer are fun and good ? I really like them both and even played with the help of splinter offering but i cannot decide which one should i buy ?

Comments

  • Shape is the better killer but pig is more fun to play imo.

    • Michael has the best snowball in the game and one bad survivor move can end the game fast against a good Michael.
    • Pig has a lot of stall potential so if you're as sick of genrush as much as the majority of killers are she would be the way to go, her ambush also has a lot of good chase potential on medium sized loops.
  • Techn0 said:

    Shape is the better killer but pig is more fun to play imo.

    I think Pig is slightly better than Shape because you need to stalk too much it takes time... but with Pig you can waste their times with traps maybe imm wrong i don’t know
  • samirk98 said:
    Guys as you can see i want to ask which of these killer are fun and good ? I really like them both and even played with the help of splinter offering but i cannot decide which one should i buy ?
    The Shape is more better than Amanda (Pig) but she is more fun to play! :+1: Definitely agree with @Techn0
  • Nickenzie said:
    samirk98 said:
    Guys as you can see i want to ask which of these killer are fun and good ? I really like them both and even played with the help of splinter offering but i cannot decide which one should i buy ?
    The Shape is more better than Amanda (Pig) but she is more fun to play! :+1: Definitely agree with @Techn0
    Okay definitely going to buy Shape and i belive i won’t regret... 
  • Piggo ❤
    Oh god it’s getting intense lol Pig is definitely not weak she’s really good killer 
  • They are two very different play styles. I personally enjoy Michael because of the stalking and slow burn he does. Amanda is more fast ambush and distraction style play. She is the best at taking a survivor out of the match for a few minutes bc of her reverse bear traps. Personally, I think they are both worth playing.

  • They are two very different play styles. I personally enjoy Michael because of the stalking and slow burn he does. Amanda is more fast ambush and distraction style play. She is the best at taking a survivor out of the match for a few minutes bc of her reverse bear traps. Personally, I think they are both worth playing.

    Me too i have played both of them and seriously none of them were weaker than each other i mean they both are really good and fun...
  • I played Pig and Myers to P3, and got all perks. With all that time put into them, I only touch Pig these days when I have a daily to do or want to meme. It's because her traps are really RNG and I would rather be more in control of my game than let RNG factor in. Also, Pig games last longer than Myers game... on average, and I tend to like my games short and sweet.

  • Out of those two I prefer Myers.

    He's really good with M&A and the Dead Rabbit add-on to make his E2 terror radius smaller. Don't worry about the E3 Radius, you should only be popping that right before you one shot someone anyway.

  • Michael by a long way.
  • Both are decently fun, but becomes meh after some times.
    Myers give the best jumpscares tho.