ruin needs buff

honestly i can't stand to see my ruin being destroyed within 1 or 2 minutes of the match and then the gen rush taking over the match. It is very stressful to play killer and even more so when your toten is destroyed in 20 seconds of play because someone was born on his side and already breaks immediately. I 90% of matches have to play with 3 perks just because my ruining doesn't last at all.


***PLEASE PUT THIS TOTEN BE HAVIOR !!!

Comments

  • Wow that's unique.

    But that's a general totem buff you should be asking for.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Ruin is the symptom, not the solution. Gen times shouldn't be touched as well. Totems alone as a whole should punish survivors by default if not cleansed by the time exit gates are powered. If you cant protect ruin by the time you get a hook, the perk isnt for you and you should use dying light or PGTW instead. Ruin is undeniably one of the best/most used perks in the game, if you dont think its good enough dont use it

    I didn't ask your opinion you are baby survivor !!!!!!!!!

  • One side is gonna say ruins ( such as Hex: Ruin ) ruin the fun and are op, but they are easily counterable.. I disagree with the idea of a buff though.

  • I'd rather have a reason NOT to run Ruin. I've so few variations in builds.

  • Yes, and in the other side are the matches where 0 gens done and last survivor trying to find the hatch. Because 4 totems are done and last one (ruin) is somewhere... Like in Hawkins lab.


    btw. Skill checks... It is not so difficult to hit great, but game have 60fps (default limit) and skillcheck 10fps.

  • @Macmillan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/810294#Comment_810294

    I didn't ask your opinion you are baby survivor !!!!!!!!!

    you sound like 2 but sure.

    also, it's already a great perk. if they don't cleanse in 20 seconds, it really slows the game down, and the first ruin skillcheck can be surprising enough to miss the skillcheck in all due to you expecting the normal white skillcheck.