...you had BT and you didn't even try to save your teammate who was hooked right next to the door?
@ahandfulofrain said:...you had BT and you didn't even try to save your teammate who was hooked right next to the door?
@ahandfulofrain said:
I was too busy checking out that gate, plus the killer had pinky finger so yeah...Good luck
PS That's not the point of the video :)
@symptom101 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/809083#Comment_809083I was too busy checking out that gate, plus the killer had pinky finger so yeah...Good luckPS That's not the point of the video :)
@symptom101 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/809083#Comment_809083
I mean...you could have easily avoided it. Whatever.
But yes, that is an odd glitch but is anyone really surprised at this point?
It's not the weirdest glitch I seen. Looks like a glitch that happens after a patch gets released.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...you had BT and you didn't even try to save your teammate who was hooked right next to the door?
I was too busy checking out that gate, plus the killer had pinky finger so yeah...Good luck
PS That's not the point of the video :)
I mean...you could have easily avoided it. Whatever.
But yes, that is an odd glitch but is anyone really surprised at this point?
It's not the weirdest glitch I seen. Looks like a glitch that happens after a patch gets released.