Stop killers dropping obsession to the hook to prevent decisive strike!
Plz..
Plz..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
(thank you, hybridpanda.)
It's called "dribbling", and is the only thing even resembling a counter that DS has. DS itself is a ridiculously easy perk to use. I just tried it in KYF for the first time, and the success area is absolutely enormous. I thought it was the same width as a great skill check in a generator, but now I have no idea how ANY Survivors EVER miss that skill check.
DS is so bugged anyway I've hit it many times with it failing at the worst of times. My advice is just stop using it, sure you won't get to be as cocky but at least you can rely on skill instead of a crutch perk right?