Is dream world suppose to be darker?
Usually it brightens up the whole map, but now everything is extra dark, its more annoying, I can't seem to find a patch note about this change.
Tagged:
Trusted
Usually it brightens up the whole map, but now everything is extra dark, its more annoying, I can't seem to find a patch note about this change.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you playing on low or medium quality? Cause I believe that's a optimization thing.
@Konomaru
Yes, its supposed to be pretty bright BUT also fairly dark in some areas...
May I see an example to how dark it is for you? Say... in a screenshot, a video, etc.