New license survivor ideas?
i think Danny Torrance from the shining/ doctor sleep or Daryl Dixon from the walking dead should be added as a survivor in DBD. Anyone else agree? What license survivors/killers would you like to see?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Shaggy
The singer or from Scooby doo? Lmaooo
Both horrific, Shaggy from scooby doo of course. Mortal Kombat couldn't get him dbd can.
Cha cha cha, ha ha.
Jack Burton (as I mentioned previously) and Mulder & Scully.
Keanu Reeves
Brenda Meeks :)
Imagine that.
Mike Myers. Just so we can say oh it's Myers and we expect either an extravagant Austin Powers jumping out at us or just Michael Myers instead.
Oooh imagine fat [bad word] from Austin powers as a killer. That'll be fun.
Herbert West as a survivor. I want his glowing green syringes as charms.
Daryl Dixon or Michonne from TWD.
Ellen Ripley from Alien.
Dr Sam Loomis or Ellen Ripley
Bear Grylls?
Should be a simple job to do his lore and perks...
Pablo and/or Kelly so Ash has some friends.
Joe Dirt and buffalo Bob
https://youtu.be/mWRdu4gpz2INobody:
Absolutely no one:
Not even a particle:
Reddit when they read this: Clementine
Tom Selleck
Anne-Marie would be the actual only survivor of the Candyman and would have a strong survivor mentality she's definitely a hard worker or Bernadette Bernice because Candyman actually killed her
*I've wanted to suggest these character's for awhile just kind of numb to what others wonted
YES! I love this!
Let's better think about someone we can actually hurt as killer.
Like Justin Bieber
Ok sorry