Insanely Optimal Survivors on PC

ive recently switched to pc from xbox and over the last few days ive noticed matches on here to be insanely hard. i was rank 1 on xbox and now im purple on pc and it seems i lose 2 gens at the start no matter what. im not the best with mouse and keyboard and i know its been x2 bp which on xbox matches were always extra sweaty for that but its crazy. are survivors on pc always insanely optimal or am i just unlucky and or need to practice more on pc

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Survivors on PC are generally more optimal because the killers are more optimal. Killers have much more finely tuned controls on a mouse and keyboard compared to that of a controller. Having a headset to hear survivor's audio queues like their breathing, or grass rustling is a major boon, too.

    Killer is also a reactionary role, so having more than 30 FPS or even 60 FPS to help keep track of people and react to what a survivor does helps, too.

    if you ask me killer is ######### half impossible on console but then again my controler is broken

  • There is absolutely no difference between PC survivors and XBOX survivors. You're just not as skilled on PC / with mouse+keyboard yet as you're used to playing with a controller.

    Not only have I played on red ranks on XBOX as survivor AND killer but I also watch PC streamers almost everyday since watching regular TV is just awful.

    Therefore I watch most of Tru3's games and often realize how many potatoes he goes against despite the fact he's rank1 in no time every season.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    There is absolutely no difference between PC survivors and XBOX survivors. You're just not as skilled on PC / with mouse+keyboard yet as you're used to playing with a controller.

    Not only have I played on red ranks on XBOX as survivor AND killer but I also watch PC streamers almost everyday since watching regular TV is just awful.

    Therefore I watch most of Tru3's games and often realize how many potatoes he goes against despite the fact he's rank1 in no time every season.

    man himself is a potato imo

    not only he uses self care (ewww) but he does it in the corners of a map ( like rank 20s)

    eww dude that guy got the fastest unfollow I've ever given someone