When will disconnecting be addressed? I thought with the dedicated servers?

The dedicated servers are here! But, survivors (and occasionally killers but 9/10 survivors), are still DCing because they were outlooped, or the killer brought a GREEN mori, or it's a killer they don't like or they got grabbed off a gen.

I have experienced all those reasons recently in both my survivor and killer game play. I don't understand why this is still a problem now that dedicated servers are up.

I propose a 10 minute timeout where you can't immediately get a new survivor game (but killer is available) and vice versa for killers when they DC (i.e. you have to wait 10 minutes again to play killer but you can play survivor immediately).

Another possibility is to enact a demerit system that resets at rank reset. I don't know, but I wish this would be addressed now that dedicated servers can determine if people disconnect intentionally.

Comments