Ranking system
Something needs to be done for this "ranking" system that is in the game. It really means nothing besides potentially how good a player is, but when ranks reset and strong players on both survivor and killer go down then it takes away the potential for fun games. I am not saying that I am at all good at this game by any means, but it gets frustrating when you have a killer who has all the perks and just runs over low ranking survivors and vice versa.
I feel once you break certain thresholds of ranking, 15, 10, and 5 you shouldn't be able to fall back below them and stay within them. Also look at other games that use a ranking system with reward, why not offer iridescent shards for ranking up. Give people an incentive to not sand bag low levels making the game toxic for the newer player base.
Comments