Ruin literally started out deactivated
https://clips.twitch.tv/AltruisticEsteemedBottleOMGScoots
I mean... what more can I say other than...
B H V R e d (pretty good job so far)
https://clips.twitch.tv/AltruisticEsteemedBottleOMGScoots
I mean... what more can I say other than...
B H V R e d (pretty good job so far)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know ruin tends to go quick at high ranks, but that's ridiculous!
Yeah, a friend and I were testing out some things in KYF days ago that we wanted to know and I brought in Lullaby, Ruin, and 2 other perks. The perk symbol for Ruin was never lit up and I only saw the red aura of one totem on the map. However, we did actually find the 2nd lit totem. So it was active but I just wasn't able to see it.
Probably a bug.