Does anyone else have a problem of being a high rank simply due to the other side being bad
like I'm rank 6 killer and believe me I don't belong there and it's only because I keep going against potatoes then getting ######### on by good people
like I'm rank 6 killer and believe me I don't belong there and it's only because I keep going against potatoes then getting ######### on by good people
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, me too. Either I completely demolish a team of noobs, who cause me to rank up incredible quickly, or I get demolished myself by deranking veterans. There is nothing inbetween for me.
I normally chill around rank 1 but the same 2 toxic swf abusing [BAD WORD] I can't counter keeps deranking me. Idk. Maybe every other rank 1 is bots. With survivor I definitely don't deserve rank 2. I normally average 4 but bad matchmaking has brought me.up to 2