Aw, how cute.
Hehe, cute. I never thought about upsetting the entity when failing to kill the survivors...
@Mike_Karman said: Hehe, cute. I never thought about upsetting the entity when failing to kill the survivors...
Entity displeased hah
Entity gives him a pat on the back and tells him, "it's ok, I know you're a low tier killer, I'll go straighten up Mathieu."
Cute! I love it so much! <3333
Very cool.
I just wish they'd increase his cloaked speed to 120% and then removed a couple negative things on add ons.
This would really help him become a lethal killer.
lol. Poor Wraith. Nice job!
Adorable.
ahahaha every wraith in a nutshell
I feel so bad for the cutie!!!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Aw, how cute.
Hehe, cute. I never thought about upsetting the entity when failing to kill the survivors...
Entity displeased hah
Entity gives him a pat on the back and tells him, "it's ok, I know you're a low tier killer, I'll go straighten up Mathieu."
Cute! I love it so much! <3333
Very cool.
I just wish they'd increase his cloaked speed to 120% and then removed a couple negative things on add ons.
This would really help him become a lethal killer.
lol. Poor Wraith. Nice job!
Adorable.
ahahaha every wraith in a nutshell
I feel so bad for the cutie!!!
You don't dare touching wraith >_<