When is the best time to queue as Killer for all ranks?
Currently sitting in what is a 15min + (Not a joke) queue time, and as many can relate, when are queue times atleast bareable?
Currently sitting in what is a 15min + (Not a joke) queue time, and as many can relate, when are queue times atleast bareable?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
queue times are bugged at the moment, takes ages to find games on both sides.
Well that's kinda #########. I feel like I'm missing out on the double bloodpoint weekend whenever I give up waiting for a queue.
East Coast......morning queue times are AWFUL. Two days in a row queues are ranging from 15-40 mins, sucks
Usually afternoons.
That's when all the kiddies get out of school on weekdays, ready to call you a -rep toxic killer since their mum never taught em manners.