When buying a DLC but you already own something in the DLC, give shards to the player instead
I was wondering what happens when you buy something ingame with Shards, as example a Killer for 9000 Shards, and then later you decide to buy the DLC with the same killer and other stuff in the DLC that killer you just bought is contained in.
So I asked that question to the support and they've told me that you don't get any shards. So I mentioned that to them, what I'm mentioning here and this is how I decided to create a thread here.
Basically, the suggestion is. When you own something that you've bought with Shards, let's say Legion 9000 Shards and then you buy the DLC where Legion would be in it, probably it comes along with some other Survivor. Then after buying the DLC it should give you or track all the items that is in the DLC and check if you already own it. And if you do, then it should give you the amount of shards instead, you've bought the Killer with.
With "the amount that you've bought the Killer with" I mean that, when you buy something for 800 Shards but later it gets changed to 300 Shards, maybe you can still get the 800 Shards back? Well, that's not up to me to decide, it could fit in as a discussion.
I hope you understood the main concept of this suggestion.
Comments