Apparently, Deep Wound counters active Mettle of Man
Believe it or not I actually have used and activated post nerf MoM. Recently I have activated it vs a legion, but getting hit by frenzy does not trigger the endurance status though I am injured. The deep wound status effect I suppose prevents that status from appearing because the need to mend seems to be important, even though I am being chased at the same time, rendering the deep wound effect as useless as I am within the killer's terror radius. What a buzzkill.
Comments
That's because that's because is kind of a mess when it comes to what it applies and what it doesn't.
Works like a normal basic attack
However doesn't work with exposed or MoM. I haven't tried to see if it would work with surge and I don't intend on trying
Even before the nerf to MoM feral frenzy would never contribute to it. Hell for that reason any time I encountered an Ash I'd always make sure I hit them first with frenzy then attack them.
I mean like you have the perk activated, not gaining charges for Mom to activate.
Fair
That could possibly be because deep wounds is considered its own health state
I'm guessing MoM only applies if you're injured so considering deep wounds is a health state below injured it won't actually help you the same way MoM doesn't protect you against instadown healthy but it will if you're injured.