The new pickup speed makes me nauseous.
ALLY OOP, ON TO THE SHOULDER YE GO.
SORRY LASS, MIGHT HAVE GET A WEE BIT OF BARF ON YEH
Can we have shrek as our new licensed killer?
ALLY OOP, ON TO THE SHOULDER YE GO.
SORRY LASS, MIGHT HAVE GET A WEE BIT OF BARF ON YEH
Can we have shrek as our new licensed killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a killer I think it's way too fast.
I always run lightborn so I never really needed it, but I'm not gonna say no to it.
Wonder how fast it is with Fire Up...
...I can't believe I said that.
Infinite tier 3 micheal with fire up and bamboozle, max PWF stacks and judith's tombstone....DEAR GOD
i just changed Lightborn out for Nurses Calling last night. it wasn't bad. i just now swapped out Nurses Calling for the new Predator. its not that great. think i'm gonna replace it with Stridor. Stridor reminds me of how the old sounds were....
DEATH TO ALL that cross that man's path!