Legion is a punishing, feast-or-famine character
Legion's power punishes you harshly for the slightest mistake, even though the payoff for successfully landing it really isn't that good. If you miss even one swing during Feral Frenzy, you not only lose the entire duration of your power, but also go on a long cooldown.
Which means that a single miss can mean the difference between injuring 2-3 survivors and inflicting Deep Wounds on all of them, or injuring zero survivors while also losing your entire power gauge and allowing the survivor you're chasing to get a huge amount of distance on you. It's like if the Huntress immediately lost all of her hatchets and got stunned if she missed any of her throws.
I can understand having a long cooldown time for something like Hillbilly's chainsaw or Nurse's blinks if you miss, but Legion's power is not an insta-down or a teleport that bypasses almost everything. As it is right now, Feral Frenzy is a high-risk, low-reward ability. So either the risk should be lower, or the reward should be much higher. I always feel bad about using FF, knowing that if I miss, I might as well have just used M1 and be a killer with no power.
Also, why do add-ons like Smiley Face Pin exist? They encourage you to play Legion badly. Replace them with something that's actually useful.
Comments
I agree. Since Legion's power is no longer lethal, they could atleast revert vault changes during FF and its movement speed, too. I find it kinda frustrating that i cant even catch up to people on t-walls without any duration addons. Those nerfs were unnecessary.
"Also, why do add-ons like Smiley Face Pin exist? They encourage you to play Legion badly. Replace them with something that's actually useful."
You mean the double tap? They did say they would want to change it to be whenever you hit someone while in FF