how come the new vault and pallet throw score events aren't survival
if you ask me it's way to easy to get boldness and I don't get why both are bold
if you ask me it's way to easy to get boldness and I don't get why both are bold
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because that would let you fill a category that's impossible to fill, instead of adding to one that decent players can cap easily anyway.
You're not wrong.
I’m with you brother, I was very disappointed with bE adding another way to get boldness. I’m upset that after 3 years, self healing skill checks still count towards Altruism instead of Survival after the Medkit pass they just did!