The Archives Story the man reads too fast.

I don't know if it's only me like that I think, this story they read too fast. His voice sounds like he is rushing to the toilet.

I am sorry, but this dubbing sounds really anxious. It sounds very Boring and Irritating.😥

Comments

  • He needs to pause here and there too. Its like theres no punctuation. It's so flat.

  • He's got a good voice, but you're right, he just needs to slow down a bit. Pause longer at punctuation marks, give us time to digest the story.

    I don't know who he is, but maybe he'll take feedback on board and improve in the next Tome!

  • @LiDur said:

    I don't know if it's only me like that I think, this story they read too fast. His voice sounds like he is rushing to the toilet.

    I am sorry, but this dubbing sounds really anxious. It sounds very Boring and Irritating.😥

    Are you crazy? If anything he reads too slow