Where did all these saboteurs come from?
I mean, I understand one of the rift challenges is to sabotage, but surely the multitude of sabo players I keep coming across aren’t all on the same challenge.
It’s not that it bothers me, it’s just unusual. The only other thing I can think of, prolly a more likely explanation too, is that they want to sabotage event hooks. Seems kinda unfair that they can take away my event hooks (albeit temporarily), but I can’t remove their event generators.
Ah well. It’s no big deal, just a curious development is all.
Comments
sabotaging is fun and hilarious when it works
Hmm what exactly challenge requires you to sabo, I don't remember that one?
They probably wanna BM and sabo even hooks like you said, or working towards the achivement sabotage 50 hooks.
Oops! I stand corrected. I had the sabo ritual last night when I completed most of my event challenges. Got mixed ‘em mixed up.
It’s because the devs are allowing event hooks to be sabotaged.
Beastie Boys