For once I’m happy the event is ending soon
This event has just been bland and sweaty, especially with the rift games are just farming simulators. I really had high expectations, but as many have stated before there’s no atmosphere. I don’t want to sound like I’m complaining, I’m just upset that this year wasn’t as good as last years event.
Comments
I'll admit I purposely did farm games for the trapper challenges
You haven't seen nothing yet wait for Tome 4 XD
this may be due to the fact that they just released the tome, a huge new aspect of the game both lore wise and programming wise and therefore didnt have the time to create an super extra large event like last time.
see the tomes and rift as a part of this event and you just got the biggest event ever.
I suppose that’s true, I like the way you think lmao.
(: