A few killer perk ideas I had.
Killer Perk:
Restless Spirit
You grow restless in your hunt for prey
If not in a chase the killers movement speed is increased by 5%/8%/10%. This movement speed is lost when in a chase.
Feast of Crows:
Even the Wild life is an enemy in the Entities twisted Realms
While wounded or Dying Nearby crows have a 25%/50%/75% to alert the killer of the survivors location via visual indicator, like when a skill check is failed. Rank 3 ONLY If no crows are nearby there is a 25% chance every 1 minute that a survivor that is wounded, or in a dying state will attract them.
Thoughts?
Comments
Feast of Crows seems like a discount Deerstalker mixed with SFTS.
I think restless spirit should only trigger when one at least one survivor is hooked or 2 survivors are injured.
Well the idea is to help less mobile killers run around and find a survivor to chase, and to give them a slight boost during chases where a big enough jungle gym is involved that bloodlust doesn't really get a chance to proc. You break the chase during the loop, he gets his slight speed boost to restart it.
Oh ok well. That makes sense. Thanks!
I like Restless Spirit, its a good compromise to give the less mobile killers a boost at the cost of a perk slot, fair trade. I'm not sure about the second one, I don't think I personally would use it, too many other perks outshine it as killer.
Restless Spirit is actually a pretty solid perk.
Well on the off chance the Devs read and agree.
I forfeit any and all control and credit to the Restless Spirit perk idea.
The only thing I see wrong with Restless Spirit is that it would also give killers who are already fast AF (Clown) a pretty major advantage. All the killer would have to do is chase the survivors backwards. if they chase them backwards the chase sequence will not initiate giving the killer a big speed boost at the small cost of not being able to see where the survivors are going. other than that I think it would be a great idea.