What is with people sometimes?
My teammate and i just finished a gen. 1 of our teammates was dead. The killee just downed the other one and was carrying them to a hook. I knew the killer had bbq, so i went and got into a locker. My teammate im guessing got pissed off threw down the pallet and lured the killer to my locker. Killer proceeds to down him and when i get out the locker grabs me and puts me on the hook, then proceeds to farm with said teammate. They both send me messages dont hide in lockers and we won't do that.
Comments
That teammate was probably a friend of the killer. Killer/survivor teams pop up every event. They usually name some lame reason afterwards to make it seem like they weren't working together all along.
Working with the Killer as a Survivor should be reportable. It should also carry a permaban.
I get this too as a Killer. I'll have a survivor try emote at the hiding survivor. I kinda double take on them and down the snitch and leave the hider. I don't like Survivors who are basically trying to screw over others just trying to play the game.