Can't play
I'm rank 15 ,1571 hrs, and it takes ages just to enter 1 match as killer.
It's so annoying, and 30% of the matches 1 survivor dcs before the beginning.
Do something
I'm rank 15 ,1571 hrs, and it takes ages just to enter 1 match as killer.
It's so annoying, and 30% of the matches 1 survivor dcs before the beginning.
Do something
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well what are you expecting during a bloodhunt? Killer is the best way to farm points during it and if there are not enough survivors for all the killers so you gotta wait.
200 IQ Devs I guess... Especially if they DON'T give survivors the same amount of points