"DCing is fine as long as it's not excessive" really devs?
I mean, you lost me with that. I can't respect a bunch of programmers saying stupid things. This is bullshit and ridiculous. You should fix the dc problem in the game, punishing people or banning instead saying dumb stuff. BHVR, you need to take you own stuff more serious. Not all in the game are events and cosmetics. But now that you said dc'ing is permitted, I'm gonna dc a lot if a have a unfun game or a tunneler/camper killer. And I'm sure a lot of ppl will do the same
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
For specific reason aside from you're pissed off in game is fine. Constant d/cing is the issue and they are testing things to counter it currently.
I'm closing this down right now, we've had so many of these discussions today and I will say what I said earlier - we do ban for DC's, there is a threshold and if you cross that threshold you will get banned.
Nobody has said that DC's are permitted, nobody encourages people to DC.
And our own forum rules state that we do not encourage DC'ing on the forums either - so @PuppetLivesMatter please double check our forum rules.