2.1.0 Patch - Play as Solo Surviver

How do you feel?
After some rounds I feel deep dark times come up for solo Surviver player.

Comments

  • Solo survivors are struggling since a while, but honestly I don't mind. After all, they have the means to self sustain.

  • It doesn’t really counter bbq because at 2 stacks it’s 40 meters at tier 3 of sole survivor and bbq range is over 40 meters. Therefore you still have to be in range or behind a gen like before so that’s a bummer. Also the perk doesn’t light up when you start earning stacks which is a bug presumably. It’s still a fun perk for solo runs or with OoO but it definitely doesn’t feel like any game changer to where survivors may get more toxic and let teammates die for the benefits. Ace in the hole is where it’s at though! 
  • @CrtKazz solo survivors, not Sole Survivor.

  • I'm dead inside...
    Mostly because people farm me...

  • I played a couple games as survivor. Not to different. I started using Lithe awhile ago.

  • seems there is a 40% chance to get good random mates that don't act selfish... LUL

  • I love the pools... Less op'd surfs that can derank and troll the killer while the rest of us suffer. 
  • I've mixed feelings on Solo Survivor atm but I do like the idea that you can heal within NC range with 2 tokens. However I do know that OoO + SS is weaker now since with 3 tokens, the killer can see your aura if he's outside 60 meters from where you are at. Old SS + OoO, you had an infinite which means the killer would never catch you because you always know where he was at and could plan ahead.

    I'm not going to suggest anything to SS until I play around with the perk more!
  • Raise your hand if you came to this thread thinking people were discussing Sole Survivor? 🙋
  • PigNRun said:
    Raise your hand if you came to this thread thinking people were discussing Sole Survivor? 🙋
    @PigNRun Me :)
  • I have changed the title a bit :chuffed: