Ghostface and a blight skin?
So the mask is the liscienced part of the character, everything else is original.
Will we see a blight skin for ghostface next year? I would love to see one :)
So the mask is the liscienced part of the character, everything else is original.
Will we see a blight skin for ghostface next year? I would love to see one :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's a chance that if licensed character customization proves successful, fully licensed characters could get blight skins. Obviously this is highly unlikely seeing as companies want to keep their characters as recognizable as possible, but it could happen if we're lucky.
Oh I'd love seeing a blight Michael and freddy, thatd be amazing... but the thing that peaks my interest with ghostface is that only the mask is liscienced... so technically the team could make a blight skin and leave the mask alone...
I could be wrong..but that's my understanding.
I really don't see why the licensed characters wouldn't get the chance really. The companies letting BHVR use them are basically getting to see how people still love these characters and how much they'd be used. It's not like these people are pumping out films based on these characters anymore anyway, so why not just let a game dev studio add some fun little cosmetics.