Did The Patch Release For PS4/XB1 Too?

Because if it did... It's almost as iff BHVR were telling the truth when they said it'd have to go through the whole certification again...

Also - Japan & Asia PS4 still don't have the already accepted for the rest of the world Clown DLC. So clearly Sony like to drag their feet.

I think a lot of us owe BHVR an apology for blaming it on them.

Comments

  • SenzuDuck said:

    Because if it did... It's almost as iff BHVR we're telling the truth when they said it'd have to go through the whole certification again...

    Also - Japan & Asia PS4 still don't have the already accepted for the rest of the world Clown DLC. So clearly Sony like to drag their feet.

    I think a lot of us owe BHVR an apology for blaming it on them.

    Yes it’s released on ps4. I would assume on Xbox too
  • Typically in my experience smaller balance patchs don't require certification.

    If it did maybe BHVR finally got their ######### together and is going todo simultaneous patchs from now on like every other studio on Earth. Hahaha doubt it :(

  • @Might_Oakk said:
    Typically in my experience smaller balance patchs don't require certification.

    If it did maybe BHVR finally got their ######### together and is going todo simultaneous patchs from now on like every other studio on Earth. Hahaha doubt it :(

    I mean, they did tell us the patch would go through full certification and afterwards all other patches would be same-day.