What happen to that discussion ?
We we're talking about short name killer's, also I was being toxic. What I can't be toxic ,but everyone can be toxic to me?
Tagged:
Trusted
We we're talking about short name killer's, also I was being toxic. What I can't be toxic ,but everyone can be toxic to me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If a thread was against the rules or got derailed by toxic behaviour it most likely got deleted.
If they thought you were being overly toxic you would currently have bars over your pic as a warning.
I wasn't being toxic I'm just think I was but it was a speculation discussion.
You weren't as you dont have the bars on your pic ๐.
Doesn't matter the discussion topic if some others constantly break the rules.
Okay dokey buddy, but we were on to something about the new killer.
It could have been moved too.
Check your recent posts.
Nah it's gone wasn't even my discussion it was a plague main I'm surprised they haven't posted about it already.
Lost forever in the sea of salt.