First bloodhunt ever I have to wait as Surv but not killer

Played this game for almost 3 years,

out of every single bloodhunt I always have to wait 5+ mins queue as killer since killers get more bloodpoints, and immediately get into lobby as survivors.


But things changed, now I have to wait 3+mins for a survivors lobby,

and get a baby killer who doesn't belong in our rank at all (4 red vs 1 yellow killer),

and killers has no queue time at all.




HMMMMMMmmmmmm, I wonder why no one play killers anymore

giphy.gif


Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Most of the recent threads about queues have been the opposite of your experience. I myself have over 10m for killer and 2 for survivor in east NA.

    It all depends on region, platform, time of day etc and of course now challenges as people wanting to do them will have to change roles.

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    Most of the recent threads about queues have been the opposite of your experience. I myself have over 10m for killer and 2 for survivor in east NA.

    It all depends on region, platform, time of day etc and of course now challenges as people wanting to do them will have to change roles.

    I literally live in Ontario, Canada and red rank on both side.

    Aren't we on the same region?

  • @Nekoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/804047#Comment_804047

    I literally live in Ontario, Canada and red rank on both side.

    Aren't we on the same region?

    Yes we are.

    It is 1.18am though so if its happening now that may explain it as less people will be on. I was playing at around 6pm earlier .