I was happy about Nurse's changes..
But I realized I will never play her anymore.
I am a killer main, but I wasn't a Nurse main. The Nurse is a thing you must play very very much to have good results. And for me the normal gameplay as her without add-ons was really stressful and exhausting already.
IMHO With new changes and of course dedicated servers the Nurse became a very niche killer for the most devout Nurse players. I don't know is it good, but devs said that they want to make all killers popular.
What do you think?
Comments
She's so much more difficult now. Imagine trying to find a Claudette with Urban Evasion on a MacMillan map. This was difficult before the nerfs. Now with the cooldown, her tracking has taken a massive blow. The nerfs exacerbated the worst part of playing Nurse: constantly trying to find healthy immersed survivors.
make all killers popular = make all killers unpopular
In the end, those two statement are equal.
Now we have bing bong boi, legion, doctor, trapper, clown, bubba
and they just dump the best killer into trash can, about to dump the 2nd best
sounds about right.