Adding Hair Physics back?
Do you guys think we might get hair physics back sometime? Maybe even adding an option to allow players to enable hair physics again? I wish there was a way we could get them back some how rip.
Do you guys think we might get hair physics back sometime? Maybe even adding an option to allow players to enable hair physics again? I wish there was a way we could get them back some how rip.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The hair was too buggy. I cannot tell you the amount of times I found a survivor because their hair decided it was time to stretch and do a 360 in the old system.
What do you mean? I have hair physics. Not all hairs have them but most of them.