DBD's Halloween event was weaker than Halloween events from non-horror games.

Comments

  • I think we can stop calling it an Event. It is no Event.

    Feedback: Please, future Events should not be part of the Rift. Keep them separated, if you would get Vials via Gens or Hooks, you would get a way better feeling with the event.

    The BPs are nice, but I guess it is more the Bloodhunt which is noticeable.

  • I hope during Christmas we don't get another Rift "Event"

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I think we can stop calling it an Event. It is no Event.

    Feedback: Please, future Events should not be part of the Rift. Keep them separated, if you would get Vials via Gens or Hooks, you would get a way better feeling with the event.

    The BPs are nice, but I guess it is more the Bloodhunt which is noticeable.

    Dang so its so weak you cant even call it an Event? F's in the chat.