Has the rift glitch been fixed?

I wanna buy the rift but I'm scared to since apparently it is not giving back auric cells and I feel If they fix this there is a chance I won't be able to get the auric cells I earned back. For anyone who has it, is it fixed?

Comments

  • they announced it will be fixed at some point on Twitter also it should say it on the top of the forums home page

  • thx im big dumb and cant read :P

  • You can always wait to buy it, they still give you everything you earned up to that point anyways. I am planning on waiting til the last day and then look and see exactly what my $10 will get. Giving them the money now doesn't give you anything extra (other than using the free stuff you earn right away)