Event is boring

This is such a let down compared to what we had last year. We had an extra objective but here we dont its just differently designed gens. It doesnt feel like im playing an event and putting the sereums in the battlepass i dont like either just adds to the lacking feeling of an event.

Comments

  • I don't know if you can even call it an event as you just get the offering to get an extra 2k per gen/hook. Kind of a let down as the hooks and gens don't even do anything when done or when someone is hooked. I feel like the bloodhunt is more of an event than the event.

  • @Eleghost said:

    I don't know if you can even call it an event as you just get the offering to get an extra 2k per gen/hook. Kind of a let down as the hooks and gens don't even do anything when done or when someone is hooked. I feel like the bloodhunt is more of an event than the event.

    agreed