Can't queue as killer
I literally cannot queue and I keep getting a "timeout" thing popping up
I literally cannot queue and I keep getting a "timeout" thing popping up
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a global issue with no communication from bhvr atm. Awesome!!
Oh serious? Wow that sucks, I thought too many people were playing Killer for once lol Gonna be a while before I complete the Killer challenges then.
What is your platform and region?
It works fine for me, central Europe on PC.
Nah...it's a problem for everyone apparently.
It definitely works for me, central Europe on PC.
Same. Can't get into a lobby as killer. And as someone who plays almost exclusibely killer, this makes DbD super boring to me 😩