Idea: See the perks of the other survivors in the lobby *SOLO survivors
Yep, maybe for SWF is not necessary, but for us, SOLO surivvors, would be great that features...
What is your opinion?
Yep, maybe for SWF is not necessary, but for us, SOLO surivvors, would be great that features...
What is your opinion?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm all for it. I'll take anything that may help dealing with solo survivor hell.
It could be pretty nice. I wouldn't want it to be on screen all the time, but I can't see the harm in hovering over their name to see their perks or something.
That would be great. I thought about the same for a long time esp because some perks really require the knowledge of the other side. For example it always triggers me when someone who has an item opens a chest infront of while I run Plunders + Ace and I am trying by spammnig 1 and 2 to tell them but they never understand me :<