Nurse is not top tier anymore
As a nurse main i tested the new nurse for about twenty games on red ranks now. I have to say that her addons (except the URs) are decent.
But the change to her basekit is even worse than i thought. Without two cooldown addons you are B-Tier now. And even with the two cooldown addons she's not as good as old base nurse due to a nerf to them from PTB to live for some reason.
Wait, that was not all. Her blinks are still bugged. Half of the time you want to blink or blink a second time and the game says just no. You go in fatigue or whiff into nothing. And dedicated servers. They still mess with he grabs and blinks. You are unable to react to survivors properly anymore, because you are ported back a bit after every blink.
My conclusion is: She is not fun to play anymore. Before the basekit nerf, she was very difficult, but rewarding, if you invest the time to learn her. Now she is extremely difficult, but not rewarding and bugged af on top of it. Revert her basekit change or fix the several bugs at least.
Comments
Yeah she’s hard to play on console. I’ve tried many of times and I always fail miserably.
Respect for any good Nurse player on console.
LOL Huntress breaks the game for the best survivors, don't make me laugh. The best survivors will make her a helpless 110% M1 killer for the most part, even 2000 hours Huntress mains like Scott Jund or Umbra get rekt as Huntress when they get a decent survivor team or just a bad map and even they don't think that Huntress is worth of top 3, so stop praising her so much.
Freddy can slow the down a lot more than Huntress can, he has a much better map pressure than her and his chase potential is also very good, plus, he has a much better perk synergy than Huntress has.
Plague can also slow the game down a lot with specific builds and force survivors to cleanse, if they still don't cleanse, she can just use an Apple ( yellow and green add-ons, really not hard to get ). She has a much better tracking than Huntress and she also counters a lot of the survivors perks.
Demogorgon has better map pressure and also a very good chase potential. Yeah, his Shred is useless at certain loops, but that's literally the case with Huntress hatchet, however, Demo is 115% speed killer, while Huntress is 110% speed, so Huntress suffers more because of these than Demo.
Alright if you think so. I'm not scared at all against any of these killers. Loop the M1 killer, gg. Huntress can be ######### scary, depending on their skill. And everyone gets rekt by good survivor who just power gens or if you land on Haddonfield. Losing games occassionally depends more on the survivors. I dont praise her, i just share my experience as and against her. She HAS a fighting chance against good swf groups, like i said, all you need is a good start and landing some good hatchets can take care of that. Where as M1 killers are the usual business.
Can't relate to you, that hatchets are unusable on some loops. Apart from infinites, her hatchets are usable on almost every loop. Low loops are free hits, but even high ones force a mindgame atleast. Na man, huntress is toptier easily imo
She isn't scary on any non Autohaven map, she is actually a joke on most of them. Every good Huntress player doesn't seem to stand even a chance agaisnt good SWF teams, even Scott and Umbra get rekt before they can do anything agaisnt them. And they also DC on Haddonfield, Lery's, The Game, etc. And if you need to DC on a certain map because a killer can't stand a chance there, then that killer isn't top tier IMO.
Ok, i'm not gonna try and convince you 2 years after her release of why she was a top 3 killer on pc, before spirit and hag.
I knew she was very good then. But she started to fall in the tier lists after that, mainly because of the new maps which all hinder her a lot
Yeah way back on her release she was considered #3 after Nurse and Billy but more killers have been released that took her spot. Myers was also considered top tier at one point but now he is mid tier at best.
I still don’t think Huntress is bad. She’s high mid tier. Her, Demogorgon, Plague, and Freddy all have different strengths that I don’t believe outweigh each other so I wouldn’t disagree with anybody putting any one of them at #5. Personally I just think Huntress can do more, that is if she gets a map that isn’t terrible for her :/
Just my personal opinion.
Nurse is still great. Don't see why everyone says she's bad. I still drop 4ks with her easily.
I think most of the complains are about servers. And the base nurse nerf. Because she is lacking map pressure and chase potential with nearly all addons massively.
I know she is very deadly when she gets a decent map, but just very few maps are actually decent for her, so that's why I don't think she is worth of top 5 anymore.