Really laggy in the menus?
I play on PS4 and recently I've been having awful frame rate in the menus, the games are fine as normal but I'm dropping to like 10-20 frames when I try to do stuff outside of game.
I play on PS4 and recently I've been having awful frame rate in the menus, the games are fine as normal but I'm dropping to like 10-20 frames when I try to do stuff outside of game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yup. Anything not in game lags behind a little for me, its due to the "graphic update" to Unreal Engine.
So long as it doesn't hurt my frames in game its low on my list of issues but it can be frustrating when trying to view different screens.
I've said this a few times, and I believe I am correct...
If you keep playing DbD and put your PS4 into rest mode instead of shutting down, it doesn't wipe out the game from memory. I think DbD has minor memory leak that causes it to slow down over time. This really only happens if the game hasn't been closed for a few days.
Try completing shutting the game down, and re-opening. You should notice an improvement.
yeah same for me
Happends to me on PC too