The Rift is broken
I think you should earn more auric cells than what you're paying, so that you can save up more auric throughout each season's rift and get more dlc characters, skins, etc.
I think you should earn more auric cells than what you're paying, so that you can save up more auric throughout each season's rift and get more dlc characters, skins, etc.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well I think you mistitled the post. The rift isn't broken, it just isn't that generous with auric cells.
So you're asking for you get more money back than what you're already paying? That's already the case when you get skins that you no longer have to buy with auric cells. They wouldn't be making as much money if they gave more auric cells than they already are.